Are you set for another recipe from Prospan’s® cookbook? This time we want you to try our Tuna Pasta Salad recipe!
Our Tuna Pasta Salad is extremely delightful and rich in both flavour and benefit. The combination of tuna, pasta, and different vegetables has given this recipe a great popularity over other types of salad. Having a portion of Tuna Pasta Salad on your table today will supply your body with energy and other health nutrients.
Tuna Pasta Salad Ingredients
- 1 can tuna drained from oil
- 250g dried pasta (fusilli)
- 2 cucumber pickles diced
- 250g mushrooms diced
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- Boil pasta as per package instructions
- Mix pasta, pickles, mushrooms, corn, and black olives
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. Sprinkle dill on top