Prospan® family has prepared this space especially for you to try our Broccoli and Cheese Soup Recipe, and get warmer this winter.
Broccoli and cheese soup is basically prepared using cheese as a primary ingredient, as well as, fresh broccoli to get the perfect and delicious soup combination, in addition to many other healthful ingredients that boost your heart, bone and immune health.
Broccoli and Cheese Soup Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion
- 500g broccoli
- 2 chicken stock cubes in 2 cups water
- 200g cheddar cheese cubes
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons corn-starch
- Water to desired thickness
- In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion in butter until softened. Stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. Simmer until broccoli is tender, 10 to 15 minutes
- Reduce heat, and stir in cheese cubes until melted. Mix in milk and garlic powder
- In a small bowl, stir corn-starch into water until dissolved. Stir into soup; cook, stirring frequently, until thick
|Makes 6 servings|