Say CHEESE everyone! Round your children up, and enjoy this interactive recipe. You will find most of Cream Cheese Penguins Recipe ingredients at your fridge today, so spread the pleasure to the max!
Let’s start together.
Cream Cheese Penguins Ingredients
- 18 jumbo black olives pitted
- 240g cream cheese softened
- Oregano (optional)
- 18 small black olives
- 1 carrot sliced (round slices)
- If desired, mix cream cheese with oregano
- Cut a slit from top to bottom into the side of each jumbo olive
- Insert 1 teaspoon cream cheese into each olive
- Cut a small triangle in each carrot slice to make feet. Save the triangle to use as the beak
- Secure the beak by making a small incision on the middle of the small olive
- Set the big olive onto carrot slice, then set a small olive on the large olive. Making sure the beak, cream cheese chest and carrot slice line up
- Secure with a toothpick