If you are looking for a guilt-free dessert, treat yourself by trying out the wonderful Apple Crisps Recipe from Prospan®.
Apple Crisps Ingredients
- 3 apples
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°C degrees.
- Slice each of the apple into very thin slices. The thinner, the crunchier. Lay the apple slices out on baking sheets.
- Sprinkle each apple slice with the sugar and cinnamon. Bake in oven for 1 hour; turn apple slices over and allow to bake for 1 more hour and 30 minutes. Shut the oven off and let chips cool for another hour to crisp.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container.