While cold season rolls around, Prospan® wants you to get warmer this winter with our Vegetable Chips Recipe.
Unfortunately, we tend to eat less fruits and vegetables during winter, as we fill up on other foods. We encourage you to expand your fruits and vegetables intake to a healthier cold months ahead.
Vegetable Chips Ingredients
- 2 beetroots
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika or 1 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Using a mandolin, slice the vegetables thinly and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika or oregano
- Dry the sliced vegetables with paper towel
- Lay on a baking sheet and put in oven, for 30 minutes or until vegetables are dry and crisp